HANFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
ACCOUNT CLERK I
Supplemental Application Questions
INSTRUCTIONS: As part of the selection procedure, the following questions measure necessary employment standards for the position and must be completed. Please attach your responses to the application.
NOTE: An application will be considered incomplete without the response to these questions.
1. Describe your previous experiences that qualify you for the position of account clerk.
2. Describe an experience you have had working with children or adults which required some type of accounting practice to be performed.
3. Describe your experience using a computer or a Point of Sale computer or machine.
4. Describe specific examples of routines that required your handling and recording of money.
5. Explain past procedures or errors you have encountered processing money. How were they corrected?
6. How would you handle an upset parent over a discrepancy?