HANFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
FOOD SERVICE WORKER II
Supplemental Application Questions
INSTRUCTIONS: As part of the selection procedure, the following questions measure necessary employment standards for the position and must be completed in order to qualify for the position. Please attach your responses to the application.
NOTE: An application will be considered incomplete without the responses to these questions.
1. Describe any experience you have in food service work. (Specifically involving school or cafeteria style services.)
2. List the types of basic serving utensils and equipment you are familiar with.
3. Describe the proper procedure for hand washing and sanitizing pans, dishes, utensils, etc.
4. Describe any experience you have dealing with simple record-keeping, if any.
5. Describe your work experience in cashiering duties, if any.
6. Do you possess a current Food Handlers Safety Certificate.
YES______ NO______ If YES, please attach a copy.
7. If NO, are you willing to get a Food Handlers Safety Certificate within six months of employment? YES______ NO_____