HANFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Supplemental Application Questions
INSTRUCTIONS: As part of the selection procedure, the following questions measure necessary employment standards for the position and must be complete in order to qualify for the position. Attach your responses to items 1-5 on separate sheet(s) of paper. Please attach your responses to the application.
NOTE: An application will be considered incomplete without the responses to these questions.
- When you are stripping and waxing a floor, describe what steps you would take in order to accomplish the task.
- Describe your experience in the area of maintenance and cleaning of a school or school building.
- List the cleaning solutions with which you have had experience. What solutions would you use to clean the following: walls, crayon marks, urinals, rugs, glass desk tops, sinks and tile?
- Describe the most difficult situation/problem you have encountered in maintenance and cleaning of a school or school building and tell how you resolved the situation.
- Describe in detail what type of schedule you would develop for maintenance and cleaning of a school building. Describe what tasks you believe to be most important to least important.
- Status of your current motor vehicle operator’s license.
Expiration Date: ____/____/____.
State of Issue: CA_________ Other (please state)__________