Important Safety Information
- Yard supervisors are on campus at 7:00 a.m. Students are not to be on campus before then.
- Drop-off/Pick-up Zone: Do not drop students off in the parking lot. This is unsafe for your child. Please pull into a parking space and walk your child to the sidewalk at the front of the school.
- On Irwin street there is a Drop-off/Pick-up Zone. Please do not park in this area. This is a one-way area. Keep traffic moving smoothly through this zone.
- If you need to get out of your car for any reason, please park your car in the parking lot.
- Do not park on the red curb. You can be cited for this.
- Maximum allowable speed in pickup/drop area is 10mph.
- All adult visitors must check into the office before going on campus at all times.
- All adults are prohibited from using student restrooms. There are adult restrooms available in the office.
- Do not leave siblings of students not enrolled at Lincoln unattended while on campus.